Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome to Dreamtimes Writer’s Workshop

I’ve thought a great deal about the kinds of lessons I’ve learned as I’ve traveled this road to publication, and some of the information I wish I’d had in the beginnings of my journey. Those are just a few of the reasons why I have chosen to create this blog, to pass on what other have taught me, what I have learned through my own mistakes, and to share the rest as I continue on my path as a writer.

Know this, because I am a writer, doesn’t make me a skilled editor. You might often find typoes in the post here. I ask you be patient with these proofing mistakes. As someone who has lived with ADD and Dyslexia it can be difficult to see these mistakes clearly, though I will try my best to minimize them. I will also work hard to make the topics here interesting enough so that the technical mistakes will be less bothersome. I hope you enjoy the journey.

No comments: